Pages

Saturday 10 January 2015

Luaby Costa de Los Gigantes








I recently went on holiday with my boyfriend and his family to Tenerife. This was my first experience of a hot, all-inclusive holiday, as my parents prefer towing the caravan to Northumberland in August, so this was a slight change of scene. It was warm and lovely and the week essentially consisted of sitting down, laying down and eating in a variety of different locations. The hotel was beautiful, as was the black sand beach. 

We were there over New Year and sunbathing on New Year's Eve was certainly a strange but enjoyable experience. When we had to come back to England, landing at midnight when the temperature was -1 was a bit of a shock to the system. 

The week was a perfect opportunity to try out my Christmas present from my parents: a Canon Powershot bridge camera.

How did you guys bring in the new year? Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. lovely photos and the place looks amazing <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete