Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

OOTD: The Death of the Author



Shirt - Next
Jumper - Primark
Watch - Michael Kors
Jeans - Next
Brogues - Primark

Welcome to my first OOTD post on this blog! 

I've been a member of Lookbook for quite a while, but got out of the habit of posting after coming to university, mostly because I lack somewhere to take outfit photos. I like to take the photos inside because I'm still quite new to it all and asking my boyfriend to take my pictures in a crowded street scares me a little!

This look is a typical look for me - I like to mix high street pieces from cheap stores and more expensive ones, and my Michael Kors watch is a great statement accessory meaning that little else is needed, great for 9am starts. I also love collars and cute prints which this shirt combines perfectly, and the burgundy shoes and jumper are a shade of red which (I think) don't clash too horribly with my naturally ginger hair. 

I hope you're all having a lovely Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment