Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2015

An Imagined Place



Headband - Primark
Top - River Island
Watch - Michael Kors
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - Converse

It's great to see that summer seems to be on its way, but in the world of the student that means only one thing: deadlines. I have three essays to write and one exam to study for... maybe I should be doing that rather than taking outfit photos and writing on my blog?

This skirt was an absolute bargain, it was only £1! Spotted in the reduced section of Primark (student budgeting at its finest) the bright green makes a simple skater skirt a statement piece. Such a bold coloured piece can sometimes be difficult to wear, but as it was so cheap it doesn't matter if I hardly wear it. 

After seeing all of the Coachella photos on Instagram, I wanted to add a festival vibe to today's outfit, which is why I went for the floral headband. It's a really summery piece which makes the outfit feel especially cute, and a backcombed updo is always a great option for unwashed hair. 

How are you guys preparing for summer? 


No comments:

Post a Comment